Trying to conceive, went off the nuvaring. Getting smelly brown discharge after having sex. Should I be worried?

My husband and I have a regular sex life with no problems. I am in good health and have never had any issues regarding my reproductive system. Over the past week or so, each time we have sex I excrete a brown discharge afterwards. It is really smelly, but goes away within an hour or so. We are worried about what this is. It has been about two weeks since my period and I just went off the NuvaRing right before that cycle as we are trying to conceive. I believe I am ovulating based on what my OBGYN said at my preconception counseling appointment. So, basically each time we have tried during this current ovulation period I have experienced the brown vaginal discharge accompanied with odor. What does this mean? Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012