Trying to conceive, very irregular periods. No periods, HPT test faintly positive. Pregnant ?

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about five months now. I have very irregular periods so its hard to pin point ovulation . For example, I haven t a period in 86 days now. I have taken many pregnancy test . I took one this morning and thought I seen a faint second line and then got in the shower. When I looked again, after getting out, there was no second line. I m not sure what to think.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013