Trying to conceive, urine color changed, feeling nauseated, bloated, irritated. Chance of being pregnant?

My husband and I have spend the last month trying to conveive. My cycle is normally 22 days and on track, I got my period today. But something seems off- The past two days my urine has been neon colored (much like the pop Mtn. Dew) and my bood is rather gooey and there is a little brown mixed in there. I haven t have any signs of pregnancy though, just a feel of nausea but never throwing up, being extremely irritable, bloating/ cramps . They could simply be PMS . Is there any chance that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013