Trying to conceive unsuccessfully. Prescribed fertyl, progynova, susten. Follicular study done. Chances of conceiving?

Hi doctor, I am xxxx. I got married in last 28th Nov 2011. I am trying to get conceive till now. But last month I got my periods on 26th jan (32nd day) After that I went to meet my dr she suggest me to come for follicular study and she also gave me fertyl ,progynova,susten and apcod .. I went for follicular study on my 10th,12th day. It was normal and dr told me that the egg has formed nicely. But on my 14th day folliclesize reaches to3.1cm and on 15th day i.e today it reaches to3.6cm.she again asked me to come on 18th day.i am very much worried. Will I get conceive atleast this month? what this indicates?will it get normal?Pl suggest
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013