Trying to conceive, unsuccessful, semen analysis showed low sperm count and motility, advised Himalaya's speman tablets. Effective?

Hi Dr s, I am omar and we have been trying for child for last 8 months but my wife didn t get pregnant. We have gone trough all the tested and she is find ans then Dr told me to do semen analysis . After that we realized that my sperm counts are 16.0 mill/ml ( total ml of semen was: 2 ml) and have found molitality is low as per normal. Dr told me to continue Himalaya s speman tablets. Will it will help to increase sperm count or sperm molatility ? Thanks a lot,Omar.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012