Trying to conceive, unsuccessful, light pink bleeding, dizziness, cramps, sore breasts. Pregnant?

Hello I need some help. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for a year and a month but haven t had any luck. Yesterday I started my period but it wasn t normal. It was a light pink and brownish color until today were we had sex. Now It s gotten reder but I m having slight cramps and have been a little dizzy, I am more sensitive to smells, and my breast are sore, also I ve been kinda more emotional here lately. I took a pt but it came back negative. I m a week early. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer