Trying to conceive, unsuccessful. Taking ovamit mediction, normal periods. Chances of conceiving?

Hi! Im 27. We are married last 2011. We tried to get me pregnant about 2 months but no success till my husband left to work abroad. He came back and we tried but still no success. Iam a 33 days cycle and i mestruate every month. We consulted an obgyne she putted me on ovamit for 5days. Hubbys sperm count is normal. Do i have the abilty to conceive? And if theres a possibility to menstruate but no ovulation at all? Help! Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013