Trying to conceive, unsuccessful. Stopped contraceptive medication. History of miscarriage. Cure?

Hi i have been off contraception now for nearly two years and have not conceived , early on when i went off i think i may have had a misscarriage as i fainted and bleed for 4 weeks, went to the hospital but they said i was ok and was told to go home, this was april 2011, i have been trying since and no luck, i have been to my doctor and he has advised me to relax and it will happen that nothing appears to be wrong with me, any advice
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013