Trying to conceive, unprotected sex on ovulation days, regular periods cycle. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, So the first day of my period was the 2 January 2013. my cirlce is usually a normal 28 day cycle. i checked the ovulation calculator and it says my ovulation days would be 13-18 January. i had sex with my husband a few times on the 18th and 19th. is it possible that i can be pregnant? or is my ovulation days finished
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013

Welcome to the forum. Yes, there are chances of your getting pregnant if you did not miscalculated the dates. Pregnancy also depends upon the quality and quantity of semen, position while having coitus and the frequency of intercourse.

Both the partners should not be under the effect of alcohol or any drug of any kind. De-addiction and proper health care should be taken by both the partners.

Routine health check up should be done to get positive result without much waste of time. Thanks for writing in the forum, You can ask your queries to me. Take care.