Trying to conceive, unprotected sex, light periods. Pregnancy?

Hi, I ve been trying to get pregnant for a few months now. I know that it s going to be a bit more difficult for me to get pregnant than most girls my age, and so I m Extreamly eager to get pregnant. But my question is, if its only been a few days since unprotected sex and my period was due and came but it was very light and lasted only about half a day, is there still a possibility I could be pregnant or shoul I just wait to see if my period will come Back?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012