Trying to conceive, unprotected sex. Taking eve care, ovacare, gastric problems. Suggestions?

hi there, I am married for 2 years now. i have no child but trying to get one now. we had irregular intercourse because of work commitments . we both had ourselves examined and there is no problem found. the gynae suggested me to have Eve care, ovacare, amycordial and B long capsules fore 1 month. but the main problem is that after having these mediocines i suffer acute increase in the gastric problem. anything that i eat results in gas in the stomach ... what should i do????
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012