Trying to conceive, ultrasound showed normal egg size, endometrium, no conception even after fertign injection. Possible causes?

We have a 6 years old boy. We were trying to conceive for 2nd baby since 2 years but not successful, so we went to a gynocologist to ensure that things are normal. It was found that every thing was normal. From ultrasound it was found that egg size was normal which was 16mm on 11 th day of mensuration. Specialist prescribed fertigyn HP 5000 injection on 11th day. But still I could not conceive in next two cycles. I want to know what may be the possible problem and precautions to be taken. I am 38 years old.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer