Trying to conceive, tuberculosis, missed periods. Positive pregnancy test. Safe to continue pregnancy?

hi doctor.. my age is 29 yrs.married since 4 yrs.we were trying for conception since 2yrs but were unable to ,did hsg the reports were normal,then went for husbands semen analysis the count was on border line but later with treatment it improved,but still i didnt conceive so finally went for hysteroscopy and laproscopy and was diagnosed tubeberculosis the report says menstural sample from uterus -tb pcr positive ,so since march 9 th 2012 i started akt(rifampacin,isonizide,pyzinamide ,etanobutol) now after exact 6 months i missed my periods and when did upt the test was positive..i was taking akt till 8 conception safe..will it harm lmp was 8 august did upt on 22 sep.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012