Trying to conceive, tingling in vagina. Negative pregnancy test. Causes?

I have a question about tingling I have in my vagina . I am not having any burning, itching or any discomfort. I don t have any discharge coming out. It s more arousing than a nuisance. I am actively trying to get pregnant. I ovulated last week and am due for my period next week. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. I don t know if I took the test too early. I am experiencing minor lower back pain but it s not bad at all. The tingling feels like it is inside me and is coming out of my body. I ve only had the tingling for 2-3 days.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
The tingling in vagina is not suggestive of pregnancy. You have to wait till your periods are overdue to find out regarding the pregnancy after a urine test.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,