Trying to conceive, tests show that egg does not rupture, prescribed ovacare. Will it help?

I have going throgh an ovulation process last month..but my egg not rupture and two cysts are made... I am 20 years nd trying for concieve from 9 months but not.... Dis month dr advise me ovacare for one month.. Nd m husband reports are normal... My reports are also normal...problem arising only dat egg is not rupturing at time.... Will ovacre helps me plzzzz tell me
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013

I have gone through your query.
As you have said follicles do not rupture and cyst was formed. This may be a functional cyst. And treatment for this is usually wait and watch. Ovacare is a nutritional supplement which helps in normal ovarian function and menstrual cycle.
I will advise you to continue with ovacare and wait for 2 cycles.
If cyst are still forming after that then PCOS can be suspected and clomiphene may be given by your doctor.

Do consider a positive feedback as a credit to my work. Let me know if you have any further questions.

3 users find this helpful