Trying to conceive, tests all normal. Prescribed siphene, folicullar study suggested. What to do?

hello doctor before 1 nd half year i got married bt still i dint conceive we hv consultd a gynocologist they have tested evythng is kk they askd me to use SIPHENE 50mg first their was no result so they asked me to use 100mg and now its already 10th day of my period their is still bleeding i dnt knw why today i have consultd the doctor they have tested and told me nw itsss kk come on 12th day for follicular study again so please suggest me what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013