Trying to conceive, taking pregnacare, had mid-cycle bleeding, constant dull lower abdominal pain. Could Pregnacare be causing this?

I am 27 years old, have a regular 33-day cycle with ovulation on day 20/21. We are planning to TTC soon, so I started taking Pregnacare 2 months ago, and have had mid-cycle bleeding for 1 day (day 16) for both cycles since. This cycle I am also having constant dull pain in my lower abdomen . Doc is recommending a scan to rule out any problems, and says it might be hormonal . Could there any link between Pregnacare and the bleeding?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  55 Awaiting Answer