Trying to conceive, taking fertomid. What is the right time to have intercourse?

Good day In novenber last year i was prescribed a 5 day course of feromid by my doctor but has no luck with it. I went to another doctor this month and he gave me a pack of 10 and told me to take two immediateky and 1 days after that until i finish my course. It ended yesterday and an an now wondering when exactly is the right time for us to try For a Baby. I have a 28 day cycle and my last period was on.13-15 and started fertomid a day later.. When do i ovulate coz an haviñg problems on that issues. Just cant keep track of it....
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
Hi releraisa.
You have to have ovulation kit to know your circle. The egg lives 2-4 days, so you have to do your job one day before ovulation and continue everyday 3-4 days. Sperm lives longer. By the way, how is sperm count of your guy?
Grand mamma’s advice: put small pillow under sacrum area. After lob well done, you have to lie down on your back 2-3 hours. Do not get up!
Good Luck!