Trying to conceive, taking duphaston, have abdominal cramps. Signs of pregnancy?

my period arrives every other month now since i stopped taking birth control pills. my OB prescribed me duphaston that will be taken for 3 days (its my 2nd day today). im also trying to concieve . my last period start was may 18 and had intercourse from june 1-9 ( my husband arrived during those days). wondering if I am pregnant. Can Duphaston make you feel abdominal cramps if you are pregnant or just trying to get menstruation? When can I do my PT? thanks
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012