Trying to conceive, taking duphaston gives body ache, fatigue, mood swings, feverish. Confused to continue

I've been trying to conceive for almost two years now. I will be 36 in a couple of months. My height is 5'5" and weight is 70 kgs. My reports are normal and my gynecologist has placed me on duphaston from day 17 through 26 of my cycle to provide luteal support in case there is a pregnancy. My problem is as soon as i start Duphaston, i have lot of side effects such as severe body ache, fatigue, and mood swings and also temperature is elevated. I've been on it for several cycles and feel confused whether i should be taking it or not. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013