Trying to conceive, taking Glycomet, follicular study shows non-progression. Can I conceive?

I am trying to conceive for the last 1 year and 6 months. My periods are highly irregular. My gyn has put me on Glycomet SR 500 mg twice a day. Follicular study showed non progression. Now I had my periods on 29th July 2012. my gyn has put me on clofert 100mg for 5 days and asked for a follicular study from 8th Aug. please suggest, can i conceive
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Since no active follicles could be seen with 50mg of clofert, yopur gynecologist has increased the dose to 100mg,. The formation of follicles is necessary for the release of ovum and conception. You need to follow the treatment as suggested by your gynecologist.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal