Trying to conceive, taking Duphaston, brown thick discharge. Pregnant?

my name is Faith, aged 48 years.mother of 3 girls,ve been trying to conceive for the last 4 years . Early this month, saw a gynaecologist , he put me on duphaston , rekrozole ,progynova and maxiplex, my menses were 2 days late,first day menses appeared like a smear by itching my rectum but the menses flow picked on the 3rd day,it lasted for 5 days,had a brown thick brown mucous on 13th day ,could l be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
The medication you are put on is for supplementing your hormones but not for inducing ovulation. You are also given nutritional supplements. The slight spotting on the 13th day could probably be a mid-cycle spotting that is sometimes seen. I advice you to have a follow up with your doctor as your hormonal levels should be assessed first considering your age as also your ovarian function and patency of tubes and other things that could hinder your chances of conception. Take care.