Trying to conceive, taken lycopene and folic tablets, ultrasound done, fine ovulation

i m 29 yrs old.(F). i mtrying to concieve from past 10 months but in vain. i had a prob with 1st kid too 4 yrs back. 1 yr after marriage i concieved trying for a yr. consulted after 9 months the first time, she has given me some syrup lycophene ... and folic tablets. and i conceived after 3 months that is after ayr of marriage . after having a baby gal. i dint did really anything to contracept . but she is going to be 4 nxt month, nd i m tring to concieve but in vain. visited gynae every month frm past 3 months.. she has done ultrasound on 11 nd 14 day to see ovulation its all fine ..11 day it was 19mm nd 15th day it diffused. she had given me 5 tablets (3rd day onwards) for 2 months too.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012