Trying to conceive, taken injection for rupture, rt. ov follicle s 17. How soon pregnancy happens?

Hello Doctor,
we are trying to conceive. for this done sonogrophy.
result for 8th day was
rt ov follicle in mm : f1-21
lt ov follicle in mm : f1-25

my doctor gave some injection for rupture and said to intercourse for next 36 hours

on 10th day:
result is: f-17
how can i interpret it.
How soon I can became pregnant and
what I can do to increase the changes
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Taking the size of the follicle into consideration, it looks like ovulation may not occur as the ideal size has not been achieved. You may have to wait for the next cycle. Usually, during the course of follicular development, the follicle size increases until ovulation, when it usually reaches a size of 16-18 mm and ruptures. As the picture here is quite contrary, large follicle that has later regressed, it is suggestive of cyst formation and not ovulation. Please discuss with your consultant for further care. Hope this helps.