Trying to conceive, taken hucog, follicle study shows follicles. No further improvement over the days. Cause?

im 26yrs old i had irregular periods pbm but after getting some treatment im getting regular periods for the past 6 months n trying for pregnency now doctor gave me hucog 5000 injection on 7th,9th,11th days after my periods n taken follicle study n found left ovary follicle is 0.9 x 0.1 on the 12th day but on the 15th day its shows the same findings there is no further improvement is anything wrong with me
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer