Trying to conceive, taken duphaston, missing period, spotting, pregnancy test negative. Suggestion?

I am 25 yrs old and have been trying to conceive since 6 months. This January by gynac gave me duphaston medice to take on the 15 day from the first day of my periods to regularized it. My periods generally come within 42 days. In January I got it on time I.e after 30 days but the next I was due on the 1 st of march but did not get it then. After a week I had small white discharge then brown and the red. Now I am bleeding on and off. I took 2 urine pregnancy tests 2 weeks back n. they were both negative. Could you please help with what is happening...?..
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012