Trying to conceive, taken clomid and duphaston, have cramping, got over periods due. Chances of conception?

hello dr, i m on TTC from the last 2 and a half years. i have regular periods which i get 2-4 days before due date. undergone so many tests and all are normal except i had inflammation and erosion on the cervix , for which dr. has done cryocautary. now, in this cycle dr. has given me Clomid from day 3 and duphaston twice a day from day 13 for 14 days. i usually have cramping before 10 days of periods. this time also i am having cramping but 1 day is over my due date of periods and 6 days ago i stopped taking duphaston. can u tell me is there any chance of conceiving as i m getting cramps exactly like periods. or can duphaston can be the reason of delaying of periods?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013