Trying to conceive, suffering with uterine fibroid. White and yellowish watery discharge with spotting. Can I get pregnant ?

Hi.. My name is AAAA. i am 29 year old i got married in 2008. now, im planning for children but from 2009 yr onwards im suffering from uterin fibroid . before i.e., in 2009, 2010,2011 i use to suffer with abdomin pain, right leg pain i think its shiatica pain, irregular periods, and heavy bleeding like blood clottes that i became anemic stage but in 2012 these all symptoms were reduced. now im suffering with sometimes white and yellowish discharge and sometimes watery discharge, spotting (thin or watery bleeding) one or two days and watery discharge hole month this is my problem can i get pregnancy? please reply me Doctor. Thank You.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  81 Awaiting Answer