Trying to conceive, suffering with PCOD, have ruptured egg, advised intercourse, prescribed susten. What is its function?

Hi i had 2 miscarriage and after taking scan it has resulted in pcod .my doctor first gave me treatment to regularise my periods and after that i got my periods and then on the 5th day of my period she have me some fertile tabelt after which some scans and injections were taken, now my doctor said that the egg has ruptured and she has asked me to be in contact with my husband. meanwhile she has asked me to take sustene 200 mg and she has asked me to observe if i am missing my periods and then come back to her. what is the purpose of taking sustene? if i get conceived will everything be ok, there will not be any miscarriage na?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012