Trying to conceive, suffering from fever. Taken lonart DS. Safe to conceive in this state?

I returned to d XXXXXX on the 20th dec, 2012. On my return I used the lonart DS. I however continue to feel feverish. My husband and I just decided to have a baby yesterday, and I know that I am ovulating about now, is it safe to go ahead in this state, or use another bout of Lonart Ds
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to hcm.
It is not contraindicated to conceive while using such drugs so you don't have to be worried about this. The success rate of getting pregnant may be bit lower but I am sure you will conceive in next several months. Wish you good health. Regards