Trying to conceive, suffering from PCOD. Taking metformin. Is this the right medicine?

Hello Doctor, I am a PCOD Patient, trying conceive since 7months. My doc advised me to take fertyle50mg, and today 20.08 is my 12th day, I did a follicular scan which shows 8.9*8.3mm size, doc asked me to take a scan on 14th day also. I wanted to know till then what can be my size of the follicle? I am under medication of metformin500mg 3 per day and folic acid . Please suggest how much mg fertile medicine I should have to take to produce a good size of egg? or should I change my fertyle medicine with some other?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012