Trying to conceive, stopped BCP, have irregular periods since, brown discharge on wiping. Implantation bleeding?

Hello, I took my last active birth control pill dec. 5th, 2012. I have been having unprotected sex since till this day. We are trying to conceive and 4 moths ago i had stopped the pill for a month and i did not see any difference besides longer period but it came right on time as usual. Yesterday Morning and today i see light pink/brown when i wipe. This has never happened (pink) only brown before and after period. Can this be implantation bleeding because it caught? i checked other sites and they said its possible to be implantation bleeding 2 weeks prior to your next period. I know some women not all can ovulate right away, am i possibly one of the lucky ones?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer