Trying to conceive, stomach cramps, nausea. Not on birth control. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi im 27 years old and married and trying to have a baby with my husband. I have regular periods since im not on any birth control for the past 2 years . This last period felt different it last like usual about 5-6 days and im completley over it now for like 4 days now im still experiencing stomach discomfort like when i have my period , ive never experienced this ever what can it be? i feel sick to my stomach also these past few days in addition to stomach discomfort
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012