Trying to conceive, stomach cramps, headache, leg and calf pain

I am 2-3 days past ovulation , trying to conceive...woke up on day 2 past ovulation with extreme stomach cramps , then was moody all day. toda is 3 days past ovulation, and i have had a horrible headache all day.... and woke up this morning with severe leg/ calf pain. i had charley horses with my last baby when i was pregnant , but this was just leg pain as if i had done extreme exercising but i hadnt done a thing...was wondering if there is any way i could be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012