Trying to conceive, started taking clomid, no sign of pregnancy. Took hmg injection. Pregnancy chances?

hi,i am 33 years old,after 6 months trying for baby,i started to get clomid ,but I had one folicle in my right ovary in day 11 of my cycle, and after that i continued for clomid in other months for 2 times,but I didnt get this cycle i had 2 hmg injection and clomid together,in my left ovary i had folicles with size:17.4,17.1,14.8,20mm in the 11 th days of my cycle,in the days 12 i got hcg injection and i had sex in 12 hours and 36 hours aftaer injection,if i have not any other problem,may i have good probability to get pregnat this month
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013