Trying to conceive, started bleeding a day after periods was due, not so heavy. Could be pregnant ?

hi me and my partner have been trying for a baby and i have a strong feeling i am pregnat but recently a day after my period was due i started bleeding a fair bit but not as heavy as normally because i did bleed wih my last pregnant with my daughter and i was pregnant and i didnt show up till i was 7 weeks pregant plus when this happened they said i had miscarryed but if that was true i would have been 4 weeks pregant so i wanted to know i am i pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013