Trying to conceive, spotting, had unprotected sex, swollen breast, heartburn, upset stomach, pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

yes i touched my cervix today and saw very light pink blood i am trying to get pregnant i ovulate 9,10,11 of may i had unprotected sex 9, 12,and 13 of may. my breast are very swollen i have been sleeping earlier that usual and some time i have heartburn and an upset stomach could i be preganant? according to my calender i should start my period on 5/25/12 i am every 28 days. i took 3 pregnancy test one today and 2 3 days ago and all 3 are negative. +
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012