Trying to conceive, sperm flows out after unprotected sex. Will I conceive?

my partner and i indulge in unprotected sex, but the issue is after ejaculting inside the vagina , the sperms flow out automatically. if this happens, how will my wife get pregnant? after ejaculating, i let my pennis ramin inside her for about 15 minutes. i want my wife to get pregnant as eraly as possible.please help me
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear frontdesk, vagina is passage to receive semen and penis is organ to deliver semen inside the vagina hence all pleasure part ens here as you ejaculate, now the second most important aspect of sex starts that"s procreation, that to have a child, the semen is mixture of sperms most important and many other things , after ejaculation only sperms go inside and fertilize the ovum- egg, and rest of material is not needed for birth or development of a child don't worry its normal enjoy the honeymoon phase without any stress you will have child as per god has planned you.