Trying to conceive, sore nipples post ovulation, tiredness, increased appetite, throbbing feeling in vagina. Pregnancy?

Hi I am trying for a baby and this month Iv had sore nipples the day after ovulation which was a week ago now! And also Iv been extremely tired and more hungry and emotional another thing I keep getting like a throbbing feeling in my vagina I dont know why could I have conceived I am due my period on Saturday Please help
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Hello.
It is right now too early to detect a pregnancy. The symptoms you are having are suggestive of pregnancy but are not confirmative. You need to do a urine for pregnancy test after your periods are overdue to know for sure.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com