Trying to conceive since years, irregular periods, PCOS, taking arya vaithya sala. Will this help?

Dear Dr.Chetna, hi I am married for 5years and trying to concieve from last 4 years. my periods are not regular becuase of PCOD . i took allopathy medicine for 4 years but dint get pregnant and not regular periods,i taken the T.Regestron 5 mg in 3 days 2 times after i attend the periods but,not rottatting the menses cycle. now i m taking ayurveda treatment in 1 month by arya vaithya sala. plz tell me mam,my age 28,hight 157 cm,wt-67kg. can I get pregnant with help of ayurvedic tratment regards subha
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012