Trying to conceive since years, had spotting instead of period that increased with intercourse. Suggestions?

Hi, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for about two years now and no luck. These past two weeks I ve been spotting and I didn t have a period. We had intercourse which made more blood come out it looked like. But it did not smell like period blood nor was it enough for period blood. I ve been feeling different, kind of like Im pregnant. I just need answers and suggestions. Please.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013