Trying to conceive since months, blood test done, pelvic USG shows subserosal fibroid, advised Clomid. Suggestions?

Hi there I have a trying to concieve question background hx trying to concieve for 7 months nil prgnanacies ever, nil med hx except for LETZ procedure in 2009 nil issues 14 day blood test.( 14 days after period) Progesterone 6.7 FSH 11.8 LH 13.1 Oestradiol 252 Also Pelvic u/s showed subserosal fibroid 1mm x 1.2mm left side of uterus accross from ovary My Dr seems to think I may need to start on Clomid but wants me to see a specialist who is avaialbel in 2 months .
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013