Trying to conceive since long, have regular and normal cycle, no sexual disease, partner also healthy, has no STD's. Cause of failure?

Hello, I m getting quite desperate now, since my husband is deploying soon and we have yet to conceive after more than a year of trying. My cycle is normal and I don t have any health problems that might be the underlying cause of our failed attempts. I have never used any kind of anti-conceptive or had terminations/sexual diseases and I am in good shape. My husband is convinced that, if it isn t me, it s him. He is also healthy and has no sexually transmitted diseases/conditions. We re both kind of saddened and disappointed, since having a baby was tops on our list after we got married, and so far nothing has happened. We have tracked my cycle and attempted to conceive when I m most likely to be ovulating. Still nothing. Suggestions? Everyone around us seems to be having kids but us. And we re starting to get worried, since it s been more than a year. We re both 20.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012