Trying to conceive, short period cycle, spotting, egg formation started. Causes for spotting?

I am 28 yrs old. We have been trying for baby for last 2 yrs. I had my periods on 7th July 12 and it lasted for 2 and 1/2 days only wherein i have my periods for 5 to 6 days normally. This was the first time to have periods of short length. I went to my gynaec on 14th July 12 where she told me that egg formation started in my system But on the 15th July 12 itself i saw light watery pink spotting which is still on at certain interval. Please help me to understand what all these symptoms indicate
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012