Trying to conceive, sex after ovulation dates, brown bleeding. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for symptoms?

Hi there. My husband and I are trying to fall pregnant. I had sex with my hubby a few times over the ovulation period. I was due to have my period on the 29th January, but instead had a brown blood which started on the 25th January and lasted for 3 days. Since then I haven t gotten my period abduction two pregnancy tests have come out witn a negative. Please help?????
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Nothing to worry for this , sometimes this type of problems happened,
So best time for intercourse is 14 to 18 day from date of mensturation start .
in future if same conditionj will be continue then go to any gynae doc & consult ur problems with ur husband semen analysis report .
for more info contact;