Trying to conceive, severe vomiting, high fever, weakness, unable to eat. On drips. Treatment?

I m have been vomiting non stop past 4 days, on the 1st day I had a bad tummy poking feel, but only on the first day, had high fever to... Dr gave drips, never stop,the dr told me I got 500 WBC on my urine ...but till today still can t eat body feels very week, this is my 5th day vomit bait less but i still not able to eat anything, I feel something pocking near my heart...pls advice on what to do Doctor,i am trying to get pregnant... Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012