Trying to conceive, severe pre-clampsia, taken fertyl 100mg and hormone injections. can i conceive?

what is the usage of tab Fertyl 100 mg. My gynecologist have recommended this tablet on the third day of my period.i want to conceive. What role this tablet will play to achieve this target as soon as possible. Earlier i had conceived but that pregnancy goes well for 6 months but at the end of sixth month i got suffered from severe Pre clampsia. Now approx. after seven month of his happening i again want to conceive. Last time i have conceived after 4 yrs. of my marriage taking hormonal injections & medications . I wanted to know people says that once if a lady conceives, there are more chances that she conceives easily & early again.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012