Trying to conceive, severe lower back pain since earlier delivery. In case of positive pregnancy how can the back pain be diagnosed?

Hello doctor. I am 34 years old , i have a 6 year old daughter. I am planning for the next child. After delivery since 6 years i am having back pain while doing any work for which i have to bend forward. Hence i used to just avoid to bend forward. But since last 5 days i am having extremely seviour lower back pain, i can t able to move also . I have to take pain killer pills to do my day to day work. Doctors prescribe me to do x-ray . But i have a doubt of pregnancy, so avoiding the x-ray and having the pain killer pills. My question is if i got +ve pregnancy, then how could i diagnosed my lower back pain , as i cannt do x-ray. please advice me. thanks minakshi
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013