Trying to conceive, seven failed IUIs. Prescribed DHEA, Ovigyn-D. AMH level found, sperm test done. Should I take these medications or go for IVF?

DEAR DOCTOR I AM 35 AND TRYING TO CONCIEVE FOR 3 YRS..HAD 7 FAILED IUI S... MY AMH LEVEL IS 0.2.. DOCTOR HAS PRESCRIBED DHEA-25MG THRICE AND OVIGYN-D TWICE DAILY... CAN THESE TWO MEDICINES BE TAKEN TOGETHER AND WHAT IS THEIR BENEFICIARY EFFECT.. can i concieve on my own or should i go for ivf ... do i need donor husband s sperm count varies between 14-49 million, progressive motility is42% and % normal morphology is hsg test, prolactin, insulin, fsh ,lh, estradiol are within normal limits
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012