Trying to conceive, removed mirena. Having light brownish bleeding. Is it implantation bleeding?

Hi, Me and my husband just started ttc, i was on mirena for 8months, i had it removed in october since then i have had two normal periods, my last period was dec. 16th and finished on dec. 21st since it stopped we had sex almost everyday, my next period isnt due until jan.18th a week from now, i started bleeding on jan 8th it started out very very light and a brownish color and only when i went to the bathroom, now it is a bit heavier not like a normal period but brighter red. What can this be? could i be having implantation bleeding?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013